- The controller of personal data collected through the website https://wovengras.eu is Dywilan Sp. z o.o. hereinafter referred to as the “Controller,” that is also the Service Provider.
- Please submit all questions and requests relating to the will to exercise your rights to: DYWILAN sp. z o.o., 90-212 Lodz, Sterlinga Street 27/29.
- Your personal data shall be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).
- We take special care to protect the interests of data subjects and in particular ensure that the data we collect is:
- processed lawfully;
- collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes;
- substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
Your personal data are only collected and processed on the appropriate legal basis, and the extent of this data depends on the type of service provided.
The personal data processed by the Controller consist primarily of your email address, your first name, and the data contained in the content of the message sent to us, which we receive from you as a result of your voluntary consent.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES FOR DATA COLLECTION
Your personal data are processed for:
- answering inquiries directed to us by phone and sent via the contact form available on the website https://wovengras.eu—processing is based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. realisation of the Administrator’s legitimate interest connected with building and developing relations with our customers and striving to sell goods and services;
- at your request, to take steps before concluding a contract, e.g. to send you a tailored offer of the Controller’s services—processing is based on Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, i.e. to carry out steps necessary to conclude a contract or steps taken before its conclusion;
- sending marketing content via the communication channel to which you have voluntarily consented, i.e. via electronic message to an indicated e-mail address and/or via telephone notifications (SMS/MMS), in order to present trade offers and conditions;
processing on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. the implementation of the controller’s legitimate interest related to building and developing relationships with our customers and striving to sell goods and services.
- Your personal data will be processed only for the period necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, i.e. for the period necessary to respond to the inquiry received by phone or sent via the contact form or application, but no longer than 6 months after the last contact.
- In the case of processing based on consent, the data will be processed for the period necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected, but no longer than until the consent is revoked.
- If it is clear to us that you have concluded the conversations, the data will be immediately erased from the working system databases and from the security copies within 30 days.
The controller may provide personal data only to trusted recipients such as entities that provide and maintain IT systems or solutions, entities that support the operation of the website, providers of marketing services, and law firms that provide services to Dywilan Sp. z o.o..
At any time you have the option to:
- withdraw consent to processing;
- request access to your personal data;
- request rectification of your personal data;
- request the erasure or restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- object to the processing.
To exercise your rights, we encourage you to contact us directly at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, we suggest that you send a message to that effect from the same e-mail address or telephone number to which you receive marketing content. The only consequence of withdrawal of consent is that you will no longer be able to receive information from us about our offer and other marketing content. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing carried out by us before such withdrawal.
If you have doubts about the respect of your rights, you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (UODO – the Polish Personal Data Protection Office).
The https://wovengras.eu website uses the information stored with “cookies,” i.e. computer data, stored in the users’ terminal devices and intended for use on websites. These files allow for recognition of the user’s device and appropriate display of the website tailored to individual preferences.
They usually contain the name of the originating website, the period for which they are stored on the end device, and a unique number.
- No change in the browser settings on your part as the Customer is tantamount to consent to their use.
- Cookies are used to adapt the content of the website to users’ preferences, optimise its use, and create aggregate statistics.
- Installation of cookies is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website.
- The website uses the following types of cookies:
- “permanent cookies”: they remain on your device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are manually deleted;
- “session cookies”: temporary files that are stored on your device until you log out (leave the website).
- You have the right to decide on the access of cookies to your computer by selecting them in advance in your browser window. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software (browser) settings. 5. You have the right to decide on the access of cookies to your computer by selecting them in advance in your browser window. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software (browser) settings.